Meet your Health and Safety requirements with our professional DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Risk Assessments for office staff. We offer a unique package of individual workstation assessments, combined with posture training, for all sizes of businesses.
Our individual in-house workstation risk assessments comply with the Health and Safety (DSE) Regulations 1992. The package uniquely combines analysis of the workstation with the user’s posture and body use.
Our highly trained team offer on-site training for staff to prevent and alleviate work-related pain such as RSI and low back pain.
The assessments cover the following:
- Comprehensive evaluation of the workstation
- Evaluation of work activities
- Evaluation of posture and body use
- Workstation modifications and recommendations
- Advice on ergonomic equipment and gadgets
- Work activity recommendations
- Posture training for sitting and standing
- An on-site check list report
- A fully comprehensive written report with photographs (optional)
Importantly, we are not linked with any specific supplier and give genuine impartial advice. Our recommendations are based entirely on what is appropriate for your needs and your budget.
“All members of our staff felt that they had benefitted from the Assessments and Training. The trainer was obviously confident in the service provided which was well communicated and with a sympathetic approach.”
Nuclear Technologies plc